Partner search form For Creative Europe project applications
Cultural operator – who are you?
E.g. Support to European Cooperation Projects 2022
Strand or category
E.g. Small Scale Cooperation Projects
Name of organization
Lucía Martínez Martínez, [email protected], phone number 0034645511410
Scale of the organization
E.g. 3-5 employees, 30.000 euro
PIF: 927405070 OID: E10095261
Aims and activities of the organisation
Mission and Objectives Mission:
The "Leitmotiv" of our association is CULTURE. It is the transverse axis that will motivate all our movements because we understand the great contribution that culture can do as cohesion factor for processes related with economic differences and tensions of social conviviality.
Which is yours? In LEITMOTIV-MOVEMENT we help you to know it, to develop it it and / or to promote it across the activities that we carry out and across experiences in not formal education area inside programs as ERASMUS +, voluntary works, work camps in Spain or foreig countries etc.
To promote the development and diffusion of all kinds of studies, projects and cultural activities related to cultural and creative industries.
To sensitize the population on international mobility and European knowledge space by means of European programs.
To give youth services.
To take part in projects in artistic and cultural intervention in the territory, recovering spaces forgotten and those wich are to disposition by other institutions, associations, companies etc.
To contribute to social and economic development across the promotion of cultural entrepreneurism and support to creative community.
Participation in cultural projects to promote the cooperation between the different local administrations, Regions and to promote the Spanish Education, Culture and Sport Department presence in diverse points of our national territory.
To take part and to promote cultural cooperation projects and development cooperation in the European space and third countries, as well as Africa, South America or Asia.
To promote Citizenship Awareness regarding to the immigrants rights, new forms of marginalization, development cooperation and solidarity between countries.
Main Projects / Activities
The activities carried out in our organization are to realize, to promote and to support projects of any area inside the CULTURAL AND CREATIVE INDUSTRIES:
1. Scenic arts: live Music, theatre, dance, performance ...
2. Audio-visual: Cinema, television, documentary, radio ...
3. New means: IT Applications, video games, digitalization ...
4. I design: graphical, industrial Design, interiors, mode, jeweler's shop ...
5. Edition and printed means: Books, press, scientific publications, another type of publications ...
6. Creative services: Arquitecturales, advertising, research and creative development ...
7. Visual arts: Photography, painting, sculpture, urban art, antiquities ...
8. Cultural sites: archaeological Sites, museums, files, libraries, cultural centers, audiences ...
9. Cultural traditional expressions: crafts, fairs, street markets, celebrations, popular traditions ...
And definitively, all those that promote the development and the participation of those who want to promote culture, cultural cooperation,cultural tourism, development cooperation, migration, lifelearning programs and sociocultural animation.
Role of the organisation in the project
Previous EU grants received
Not previous Creative Europe grants, but experience in other European projects
• Erasmus Plus Program, code 2018-2-ES02-KA125-011705, European Voluntary Service project "My new Old Town".
• Erasmus Plus Program, code 2018-3-KA105-012319, project Training Course “Rural Women Entrepreneurs”.
• Erasmus Plus Program, code 2019-2-ES02-KA105-013763, Youth exchange project “BROTHERS. Two towns united by copper”.
• European Solidarity Corps Program code 2019-1-ES02- ESC11-012974, volunteer year 2020 two volunteers from France and Turkey.
• Erasmus Plus Training Course Program "LOW COST VIDEOS FOR NGO'S". Code2019-3-ES02-KA105-014525.
Project Title : EU’NITED
▪ERASMUS+ PROGRAM YOUTH IN ACTION – KA1 ▪ Proyect n. 2020-2-FR02-ESC11-018126
Project Title: MUSIC-IN
▪ERASMUS+ PROGRAM YOUTH IN ACTION – KA2 – ASOCIACIONES ESTRATÉGICAS
▪ Proyect n. 2020-1-IT03-KA227-YOU-020657
Project Title: Raising Tomorrows Leaders, Today! ▪ERASMUS+ PROGRAM YOUTH IN ACTION – KA1 ▪ Proyect N. 2019-3-BG01-KA105-077980
Proposed Creative Europe project – to which project are you looking for partners?
Sector or field
Experts in social inclusion, social and cultural innovation, education, youth and volunteering.
Partners searched – which type of partner are you looking for?
From country or region
From all countries.
Please get in contact no later than
Projects searched – are you interested in participating in other EU projects as a partner?
Which kind of projects are you looking for?
Sustainability, touring, music, arts, architecture, Performing arts, Visual arts, literature, education, cultural heritage, history, poetry, film, Culture, Literature, Education, Social issues ...all kind of projects are interesting for us.