Cultural and Artistic Institute PerArtem
Cultural operator: Cultural and Artistic Institute PerArtem, Slovenia
The Cultural and Artistic Institute PerArtem directs its activities to the field of classical music with special emphasis on Art song that combines music with poetry.
PerArtem’s activities are re-establishing, awakening, freshening and developing performing tradition of Art song in Slovenia and Europe with a wide array of internationally recognized foreign and Slovenian artists.
The purpose of PerArtem is to:
• awake, preserve and to develop tradition of classical music (Art song) in the wider sense of that term, and possibly to connect it with other art forms.
• provide facilities in Slovenia and abroad for activity of both Slovenian and foreign artists, and thereby enable inter-cultural dialogue.
The Cultural and Artistic Institute PerArtem was set up to provide:
• cultural and artistic activities,
• organisation of events,
• and publishing.
Since 2015, we have been organizing a concert cycle in a Cekinov castle in Ljubljana and National Opera in Maribor. In three years, we provided 22 different repertoires and performed over 40 concerts and co-organization of concerts in Slovenia, Belgium, France, Swiss, Italy and India. Year 2019 we have our productions in National Opera in Maribor and Slovenian Philharmonic in Ljubljana with new name “Art Son-ging”
Marko Ocvirk – director / email@example.com /
+386 31 649 479
Nejc Lavrenčič – artistic director/ firstname.lastname@example.org/
+386 41 734 497
Proposed Creative Europe project
Fields: Classical music (performing and education)
PerArtem Institute is searching for organisations around Europe to build a long-term partnership in field of Culture with special emphasis on classical music.
PerArtem wants to participate in different project where classical music is main theme, in connection with other art forms.
PerArtem Institute would like to:
• participate in established culture events with our productions (in dif-ferent festivals around Europe, other musical events, );
• to host musicians in our art song concert cycle in Ljubljana and Mari-bor called SAMOSPEVANJE / “Art song-ing”;
• participate or organising different non formal education, workshops, master-classes, conferences, etc. for musicians on different level of knowledge;
• participate in different Civil society projects: how to use classical music as a toll for better understanding diversity of nationalities in EU, how can music contribute in more inclusive society.
• We cannot be a main applicant /main promoter, but we are committed to be active partner.
Partners currently involved in the project:
Name of organisation and country National Opera Maribor, Slovenia
Slovenian Philharmonic, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Countries: EU countries
Preferred profile: Organizations / Institutions with focus on classical music (concerts and/or educational program); Music festivals
Previous Creative Europe or Culture (2007–2013) programme experience:
Project names: We did not participate in Creative Europe or Culture programme yet, but we have many experiences in culture program in Slovenia and co-organization of concerts in Slovenia, Belgium, France, Swiss, Italy and India.
Glas iz davnine / Voice from the past – Art song concert cycle
Season 2015 – 2016
Season 2016 – 2017
Season 2017 – 2018
SAMOSPEVANJE / “Art song-ing” - Art song concert cycle
Season 2018 – 2019
Role within the project(s): Organizer of the concert cycle in Ljubljana and Maribor, Slovenia
Co-organization of concerts in Slovenia, Belgium, France, Swiss, Italy and India
They are interested in participating in other EU projects
What kind of pro-jects / calls they you interested in participating in? Civil society projects; Erasmus+.